A carbon fuel reimbursement—a carbon correction fee with 100% household return—is designed to span the entire marketplace, so that citizens, families and small businesses can drive change toward the systems that will create the most liberating, prosperous, sustainable future. This HaikuDeck slideshow details the basics. In short:
- Charge a fee to any entity that introduces carbon-emitting fuels into our economy;
- Return 100% of funds to households, in monthly reimbursement—or dividend—check;
- Steadily increase fee every year, to send clear price signal to marketplace;
- Massive wave of private investment capital moves into affordable, efficient, clean energy tech;
- Apply a border adjustment, to make sure foreign businesses don’t have unfair advantage;
- Build the 100% clean renewable energy market befitting a 21st century world-leading economy.
To help get this done: